Castaway Play means safe and inclusive play for all. Our Play Policy only works if our parents and guardians cooperate and encourage their children to play by the rules. We want everyone to have fun.
At Castaway, we want everyone to be able to enjoy our play facilities in a safe and fun environment. So we have created our Play Policy for parents and children to follow. We have designed our magical play worlds to encourage physical and imaginative play for all children. We invest in training and keeping these areas exciting and well maintained. Team Castaway are there to help make it fun and keep it safe for everyone.
CASTAWAY PLAY POLICY
- Parents or guardians are responsible for the supervision and behaviour of their children at all times.
- For children’s safety, adults are permitted on the play equipment for supervision purposes only.
- To reduce the risk of friction burns, arms and legs should be covered even on hot days. Our centre is air conditioned to keep play as cool and fun as possible.
- Clothes with cords that could catch in the equipment should not be worn in the play area.
- No sharp objects, pens, belts with buckles, jewellery, hair pins, money, etc. may be taken into the play areas.
- Do not take bags and baby seats into the toddler area. We recommend safely storing all personal items.
- Castaway Play cannot accept liability for any personal property.
- For hygiene and safety, adults and children must wear socks or tights in the soft play areas.
- Shoes must not be worn in the soft play area.
- Our commercial cleaning team steam clean our Centre daily to kill bacteria and we have our very own ball sanitising machine. Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area. Antibacterial gel is provided around the centre for you to use.
- Children who are unwell must not use the facilities.
- No food, drinks, sweets or chewing gum to be taken into the play area. No chewing gum in the play centre.
- Only food and drink purchased at Castaway Play can be consumed on the premises.
Members of staff monitor the play centre and have access to first aid equipment. In the event you have a problem or any concerns, please talk to the manager or a member of staff.
Castaway Play staff are not provided to supervise children. Please read our Terms & Conditions.